Featuring a three-color Park Tool logo and "bike wrench" graphic, Park Tool's Pint Glass is made from heavyweight, dishwasher-safe glass.
$11.99 - $13.99
The Lizard Skins Patch Kits are made with high performance adhesive and will protect your frame from nicks and scratches. All patch kits come with 2 Large, 4 Medium and 2 Small patches. Carbon Leather: Most durable bike protection available Clear: 14 mils thick for premium durability and UV resistant — won’t fade or discolor
$11.99 - $14.99
Lizard Skins adhesive bike protection offers protection from nicks and scratches and is made with high performance adhesive. - 32mm wide x 222mm long - 3 Extenders included for desired protection
Make quick work of any bottle-cap-removal operation with Park's BO-2 Bottle Opener. This ergonomic tool is made of stainless steel with a comfy vinyl coating.
Universal quick release skewer for placing your bike in the trainer or direct drive. This axle replaces the standard quick release, allowing racing bikes and mountain bikes to be used with Tacx trainers.
$13.99 - $16.99
Ride with minimal chain slap by using a Chainstay Protector. Comes in 5 sizes and 4 colors giving you the versatility needed no matter what you ride. Designed and made in our Utah facility, the Chainstay Protector is made with neoprene and sewn with a tight stitch and heavy-duty thread for extra strength and durability. Lizard Skins chainstay guards are the original, strongest and lightest protectors on the market since 1993.
- Stable 2-Stay mount - Made of steel
- Center mount - Made of alloy - Steel top plate - Adjustable with lockscrew - Fits bikes from 24-inch to 700C wheels
- Custom brass headtube badge - Tough 3M adhesive backing - Fits most current frame headtubes
- For mounting a bottle cage to 22.2mm handlebars - Bottle cage not included
- Chainstay mount kickstand for oversized or suspension frames - Made of alloy - Adjustable with lockscrew - Fits bikes from 20-inch to 700C wheels
$19.99 - $27.99
- Stable 2-Stay mount - Made of steel - Adjustable with lockscrew
Show your love for bicycles, tools and all things Park Tool with their Coffee Mug. Perfect for impressing your guests with a cool-logo cup, or fueling yourself before a fun wrenching session, a few of these mugs should be in every kitchen cabinet and bicycle workshop, too!
This narrow towel was developed specifically for indoor bike training sessions and is used by many professional riders during their warm-up or indoor training sessions. - Highly absorbent - Measures 30cm x 115cm
- Chainstay mount - Made of alloy - Adjustable with lockscrew - Fits bikes from 24-inch to 700C wheels
- Stable 2-Stay mount - Made of alloy - Button type tool-free adjust - Fits wheels from 20-inches to 700C
You asked for it. This Fork Protector is designed to help prevent scratches from happening to your stanchions. Whether it's from rocks, wear from the adventures of travel, or bug guts during roof rack transportation, this will help protect your fork. - Fits Fork Stanchion size 32-36mm - Fits forks up to 180mm in travel - Weight: 31 grams (pair)
$21.99 - $31.99
Lizard Skins adhesive bike protection offers protection from nicks and scratches and is made with high performance adhesive. - 64mm wide x 305mm long - 3 Extenders included for desired protection
- Three-color, brushed aluminum Park Tool logo sign measures 21" x 11-1/2" and has holes for hanging
- Center mount - Made of alloy with steel split rod extension - Adjustable with lockscrew - Fits bikes from 24-inch to 700C wheels
- Provides floor protection during indoor maintenance - Ideal for travel - Excellent for use as a trainer mat - Waterproof high-grade plastic - Foldable design - 28" x 82"
$24.99 - $29.99
Converts quill style forks to use threadless stems.
- Center mount - Made of alloy - Button type tool-free adjustments - Kickstand length 20 – 29-inches - Fits bikes with 24-inch to 700C wheels
Park's Pizza Tool is the perfect gift for the cyclist who has it all. It's a quality pizza cutter reminiscent of classic highwheelers that has a blade sharp enough to slice through the roughest terrain. This great tool also includes a display stand and gift box. Never use a run-of-the-mill pizza cutter again.
Use these axle nuts to put a city or track bike in a Tacx trainer. The available axle nuts are M10x1 (T1415) and 3/8 Shimano Nexus (T1416). For use with Tacx classic trainers only
- Chainstay mount - Made of alloy - Clip type tool-free adjust - 24-inch to 700C
With the disc extractor you can remove the aluminum disc on the side of your NEO Smart trainer in order to check the inside for residue and clean if necessary. This small tool is specially developed to open your NEO trainer yourself while staying within the terms of your warranty. The NEO disc extractor comes with three screws to fasten to your NEO. Use of this tool requires a 4mm Allen wrench, 5mm Allen wrench, and 24mm socket wrench.
Fast and easy attachment of Topeak Tablet DryBag.
- Stable 2-Stay mount - Made of alloy - Barrel type tool-free adjust - For wheels from 24-inches to 700C
Keep corrosive sweat from reaching your frame while you're generating heat on your trainer. - Cell phone pouch included
Page 1 of 2 Next page