Felix Prangenberg's Pathfinder utilizes cutting edge and innovative technology that goes hand-in-hand with Felix’s highly progressive style of riding. The WeThePeople Pathfinder frame uses ‘new school street inspired’ responsive geometry with a groundbreaking new offset thickness chain stay and bottom bracket shell, to strengthen the frame in areas susceptible to grind damage.
- Brakeless frame
- Extruded offset thickness dent resistant chainstays
- Super strong offset thickness bottom bracket shell
- Top and down tube gussets
- Super steep 76-degree headtube
- Wider rear triangle allows clearance for a 2.5" tire
- Chainstay length: 12.95" slammed, 13.2" centered
- Mid-BB, width: 74mm, height: 11.7"
- Weight: 2.36kg/5.2lbs
|Frame||Butted, seamless 4130 chromoly tubing, Japanese|
|Headset||Integrated (sold separately)|
|Bottom Bracket||Mid-BB, width: 74mm|
* Subject to change without notice.